Friday, June 29, 2007

Superior health is up to the individual

I totally agree with the statement "Superior Health is Up to You" "Do not expect to receive valuable health advice from your typical doctor."

In my experience doctors are very limited in their understanding of health as a whole. Some are very good at diagnosis while others take a more trial and error approach (I felt like a test rat sometimes) They are also good at knowing which drug on the market is related to the diagnosis and will often write a prescription. However when it comes to individuals health most are far removed. It is up to the individual to be a self-doctor, or in other words 'care' enough to understand the nature of their problem and to seek changes.

Personally I found that the advice given by Dr. Fuhrman is one of the best I have found yet and the most effective when treating medical conditions, most of which are incurable by current medical science.

No comments: